Friday, October 26, 2012


EdenFantasys Is The Best Online Adult Store

I always like to shop at EdenFantasys for sex toys. I love being apart of the review program. The forums are a great way to ask questions about a certain chances are there is someone on the forum that can answer any question you might have about a certain toy. 

EdenTube is a great feature, that I have not seen any other sex toy site do. It is very helpful seeing someone hold a toy I am interested in buy so I can decided it if it is too big or too small. I love in the videos where the person doing the video turns they toy on so the viewer can hear how loud/quiet the toy is. 

People's reviews can be very helpful when trying to decide if you want to buy the toy/product or not. I love it when the reviews have pictures especially in the lingerie reviews.

You can get free gift cards for writing articles for EdenFantasys on their Sexis page. The value of the gift depends upon how many words your article has. The article must be about sex toys, sex or something related to sex. When writing for Sexis the gift cards are delivered quickly to your inbox, usually within 2-3 business days. 

I have been shopping at EdenFantasys for several years and I just love it. The shipping of products is very quick. Even if you don't live in the same state as EdenFantasys headquarters typically your package will arrive in 3 business days. If you live in the same state as their headquarters like I do typically I get mine the next business day after the package is shipped. EdenFantasys emails you a link a tracking code. You can track your package either through the tracking number in your email or you can go to your account and track it. EdenFantasys also has a calculator at the top of their page so you can get an estimate on when your package will arrive. EdenFantasys respects our privacy and their name does not appear on your credit/debit statements. They use a very discrete name when placing an order you can see what name will appear on your bank statments.

If you have not tried EdenFantasys yet I highly reccommend that you do give them a try. EdenFantasys web site address is http://www.edenfantasys.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment