Monday, January 24, 2011

Eden Fantasys Is The Best Adult Toy Site

Eden Fantasys is my favorite adult toy store. I love the fact I can shop in the privacy of my own home with out feeling embarrassed about going into a toy store. Eden Fantasys has an amazing selection of adult items ranging from toys for men, toys for women, toys for couples, sex games, BDSM gear, DVDs, CDs, books, lubricant, edible lubricant, condoms, sex toy storage and anything else you can think of to bring fun into the bedroom Eden Fantasys has it.

Eden Fantasys shipping time is amazingly quick. You get your package in three days. If you spend $59 or more you get free shipping. If you don't spend $59 shipping is a flat rate of $5.95 you can pick from USPS or UPS.

I have placed several orders from Eden Fantasys I am always please with the quick service that they offer. You can track the status of your order in the dashboard section of your account. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will appear with a link for your to click on.

If you have not used Eden Fantasys yet I highly recommend them. You also get discreet billing and discreet shipping.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment